T-Shirt Forums banner

Are you intereted in Dye-Sub?

• I like it very much and engaged in this business.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I am interested to know it and I have certain knowledge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have heard about it and have sublimation products in daily use

• Merely hear about it

• not interested in it at all

• I don't know this printing way at all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Photo USA is the leading manufacturer of sublimation-coated ceramics and all kinds of photo image products. We sell coated ceramic mugs, plates, ornaments, puzzles, mouse pads, and tiles etc. to be used with dye-sublimation printers to create high quality ceramic images, and all the sublimation machines and raw materials for making high quality porcelain products.

Established in 1992, Photo USA is one of the strongest sublimation suppliers of the world. Our customers have spread all over the world, including Impact (USA), ATP(Germany), Print Equipment (Germany), Innovation (India), Masonlte(UAE), SpaceCraft(UK) and TheMagicTouch(UK) and so on. Also, you can visit our website at www.china-sublimation.com to view our general products. Our booth can also be found on Alibaba and Global Sources.

We present in more than 20 shows a year around the world for promotion. If you are interested, please often pay attention to our website's news board. We look forward to meeting you--our valued customer and talk about a great cooperation future.

Call us today on 0086 10 58702200. You will find the most professional technology support in it. Also our product catalog can be download freely.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts