T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any good quality places in the phillippines to get some t-shirt made to my style?

I have the patterns & grading already complete just looking for some place in the phillippins to start my production!

any GOOD places you know about?

thanks,
danica:D
xo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My brother will be there for 3 months & can speak the language. I want to put a lot of money into this & receive good quality t-shirt designs in return. I feel more comfortable that my brother can communicate with the manufactures in person opposed to myself emailing backwards & forwards & the expensive phones calls add up!

I have managed to find businesses who do company uniforms & childrens wear, but nothing has caught my fancy. I am after good quality designs so i am being a lil picky:rolleyes:

I really would like t-shirts out for this summer if possible but i am being realistic & do realise these things take time.....is there any one you would recommend in the Philippines? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
My brother will be there for 3 months & can speak the language. I want to put a lot of money into this & receive good quality t-shirt designs in return. I feel more comfortable that my brother can communicate with the manufactures in person opposed to myself emailing backwards & forwards & the expensive phones calls add up!

I have managed to find businesses who do company uniforms & childrens wear, but nothing has caught my fancy. I am after good quality designs so i am being a lil picky:rolleyes:

I really would like t-shirts out for this summer if possible but i am being realistic & do realise these things take time.....is there any one you would recommend in the Philippines? :D
Hi Danica,

I am from the Philippines. Let me clarify it first. Do you want someone that would manufacture what you desire / want? Or you want Tees that are already made?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts