T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So pleased to be a part of this wonderful community.

If you have tried ThermoFlex Plus in the past- please give this another look- we've added SO many colors over the last few years. There is over 100 colors in all- most of them a no-shine professional looking HTV. Click here to give this a try: Try ThermoFlex® Plus Today! - Specialty Materials

We have a ton of new patterns as well- the HTV patterns don't need a separate transfer mask at all. You just cut, weed, press. We have over 130 different patterns now. Click here to give this a try: Try ThermoFlex® Fashion Patterns Today! - Specialty Materials

We pride ourselves on our wide range of products and colors as well as our great customer service. We sell our products through a nationwide network of suppliers. If you would like to know where you can purchase our products from, please fill this out and someone will get back to you shortly: Contact Us - Specialty Materials

We have introduced several new products in 2020. Here is a summary:

I hope this is a fantastic year for EVERYONE. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.