T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever used proclub shirts before? I am going for a more urban wear look for my shirts and need something that’s more loose fitting than the AA, Haynes, or Gildan, but I still need a high quality shirt. They have some “heavyweight” shirts that are 100% cotton and 6.1 oz. I’m just wondering what their quality is like, and how durable they are. If anybody has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
294 Posts
I suggest using Search Engine here. I posted information about ProClub a while back. Maybe things have changed, but the minimum was $300.00.

Yes, you can buy them in Los Angeles garment district...Main Street being one of the areas. Don't know if there are minimums. Lots of places as re-sellers.

In fact, my corner market in Altadena carries White, Black and Ash 3 for $10.00.

I don't do designs for Urban...but had to know the what the buzz was about "ProClub" :)

Susan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.