T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever used proclub shirts before? I am going for a more urban wear look for my shirts and need something that’s more loose fitting than the AA, Haynes, or Gildan, but I still need a high quality shirt. They have some “heavyweight” shirts that are 100% cotton and 6.1 oz. I’m just wondering what their quality is like, and how durable they are. If anybody has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pro Club is very popular in my area and has a good reputation for quality. It is the brand that is imitated by other companies (Shaka, Pro 5, etc.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I already tried and i can't find a place where they sell them in San Francisco.

i'm not sure about getting them online, but thanks, if you get some information about it please tell me........i need those shirts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Why don't you just buy them online? I'm sure they will ship to San Francisco.

It's quite possible that they aren't for sale locally, but you could always call up ProClub and ask them if they have a local wholesaler.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I suggest using Search Engine here. I posted information about ProClub a while back. Maybe things have changed, but the minimum was $300.00.

Yes, you can buy them in Los Angeles garment district...Main Street being one of the areas. Don't know if there are minimums. Lots of places as re-sellers.

In fact, my corner market in Altadena carries White, Black and Ash 3 for $10.00.

I don't do designs for Urban...but had to know the what the buzz was about "ProClub" :)

Susan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts