T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
825 Posts
if you ever want to post a video or tutorials on making your seps and running your business I wouldn't mind taking a look :)..

The design looks great BTW.. I only have a 4 color press and no micros So I haven't bothered with process yet. When I upgrade my Press, Build my Metal Halide Exposure, and get Accurip then I'll consider!!

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i were at all skilled at doing seps or running the business i would probably post some tutorials. I'm just kinda figuring things out right now. Printing is where my skill is at now.

I didn't do the design on this one. it was provided by the customer. I ended up using a free trial of ultaseps for this. I think i can probably get close on my own though. Doing seps, it helps to have experience on press.

There are some awesome tutorials on youtube. The people that take the time to do things like that are awesome. We live in a great time for learning just about anything you want for free. The resources are out there you just got to find them.

Here is one good place to start. eternyl - YouTube

this is a video of me printing my first index seps on the six color i recently bought.
6color index - YouTube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.