T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know what type of material/process in used on different major labels such as Russell and Under Armour to put there logo on the shirts. Russell's Logo is on the sleeve of all there shirts and I wanted to know what type of transfer this was because it is not screen printed, nor is it a plastisol transfer. Under Armour puts the same type of logo on all shirts.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.