T-Shirt Forums banner

Problem with Xbox insider hub when at home page of the app and go where it says insider content

[TSF IPHONE APP QUESTION] 
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  AshtonEsson 
#1 ·
When I went to go to where it says my games and apps and on the next page where it says apps and when I scrolled down to where the Xbox insider hub app is.and when I got to the home page of the app and where it says insider content on the next page where it says apps. I looked and saw the Level 10 free T-shirt app and as well as the Level 2 or higher free T-shirt app but when I backed out the Xbox insider hub and when I got back to the homescreen dashboard. I launched the Xbox insider hub app and where it says insider content and on the next page where it says apps I looked and suddenly the Level 10 free T-shirt app dissapeared and as well as the Level 2 or higher free T-shirt app also dissapeared. then a while ago I launched the Xbox insider hub app and I went to where it says insider content and on the next page where it says apps I looked and the Level 10 T-shirt app was there again and as well as the Level 2 or higher T-shirt app was also there but when I backed out the Xbox insider hub app and when I got back to the homescreen dashboard. and when I launched the Xbox insider hub app and when I went to where it says insider content and on the next page where it says apps I looked and again and the Level 10 free T-shirt app showed up and as well as the Level 2 or higher free T-shirt app also showed up.but when I backed out of the Xbox insider hub app and went back to the homescreen dashboard and when I launched the Xbox insider hub app and when I went to where it says insider content and on the next page where it says apps I looked and again the Level 10 free T-shirt app disappeared and also as well as the Level 2 or higher free T-shirt app also disappeared. I Reported this issue I have been exspirienceing in the Xbox insider hub app where it says report a problem I did it via console in detail and I was just wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this same issue with the Xbox insider hub app as well.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.