T-Shirt Forums banner

problem with my EPSON plz help

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ssanae77 
i cleaned the heads of the nozzeles and the lines prob is over thank u guys but the color problem still here :(
im amateur in the printing thing so i dont know how to finish my photos i cant get the desired colors that i use and want and the hard results are just not the same?
i dont know how to adjust my printer color or paper settings and i really need some experinced serious help here.

plz HELP...

(wat on earth would make this happen??)
the right one is desired the left on is the sucks result) "notice the CMY color boxes"
You might be using a wrong icc profiles for your printer. also, check your printer option, you might be using just plain text option. If you are try using photo paper option or matte paper.

Do a test print and see if the black ink does come out. If it does come out on the test print, then you are using a wrong profile.

the black color now is not a problem it seems the color profile is as u said but wat is the supposed profile and settings ?? any help??? and i use photo paper setting
Someone correct me if i am wrong, Epson or any other desktop printers has built in RGB to CMYK converting thingee and if you print to cmyk, the printer tries to convert that again thus making it a weird color output.
What I know is if your art is in CMYK, you have to convert it to RGB so the printer can convert that to CMYK as it processes your image.

And the profile, you could use any of the follwing to achieve the best results:
srgb, your printer default driver, or whatever profile the paper manufacturer gave u.

I prepare my image in RGB mode and print it srgb profile and it's pretty close. (keep in mind i have my monitors calibrated with PANTONE SpyderPro)

Pretty close??:confused::confused:
thats wat happened to me when i exported my design into RGB yeah its pretty close, but is that means i cant get the 100% close thinge ???:confused::confused:
When it comes to color management, I say you can get pretty darn CLOSE... but never spot on. Especially on Tshirts because when you press the shirt, it changes color a little more. So even if i get it to print exactly the same as the monitor color, heat press is going to change it again....But like i said, assuming you have all the settings and profiles done correctly, you should get "pretty close"

Pretty close??:confused::confused:
thats wat happened to me when i exported my design into RGB yeah its pretty close, but is that means i cant get the 100% close thinge ???:confused::confused:
Another thing to add, from the sample pictures you postes...they do not look "pretty close" at allWhen i say pretty close....I mean like....90% to 95% close to the monitor color.I will say from the pictures you posted...that's not even 50% closeI hope i explained clearly

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.