T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desperately need any mod1 user help. I just replaced the print head and everything went fine. But when I powered up the printer, the "ink out" light for cyan, and white remains on permanently and I cannot do anything. I've tried numerous times to manually reset the chip to no avail. When one replaces the print head do you need to replace all the reset chips?

· Registered
991 Posts
Make sure the chip block is seated down in there good. Also clean the contacts booth on the machine and the chip, maybe some ink got down in there.

It is possible the chip went bad, I've had that happen before. It's odd that it would go bad at the same time you changed your printhead so I would assume it just isn't seated good.

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've reseated the chip block because that is where I thought the problem was also. I also checked the contacts and it looks clean but I'll try cleaning them and see what happens.

Thanks.

· Premium Member
4,310 Posts
I've reseated the chip block because that is where I thought the problem was also. I also checked the contacts and it looks clean but I'll try cleaning them and see what happens.

Thanks.
Sorry Rod, been busy, just got your message. Did you have the new chip board that goes into the back of the machine or do you have the white block in front of the dampers with chips on them? If you have the old, then definitely give Kevin a call, he'll set you up.

· Registered
19 Posts
Desperately need any mod1 user help. I just replaced the print head and everything went fine. But when I powered up the printer, the "ink out" light for cyan, and white remains on permanently and I cannot do anything. I've tried numerous times to manually reset the chip to no avail. When one replaces the print head do you need to replace all the reset chips?
Hi there! So, what happened with your machine? Im from Argentina and Im willing to buy one! Could you tell me about your experience? Any clogs problems? Would you recomend the machine?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.