T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used (3 years old) Hix HT-600D, plugged it in, turned it on and hit the menu button (which works fine). The "temp" light lights up and when I press the up and down arrows nothing happens. I keep messing with the up and down arrows and it may go up or down a couple of numbers on the center display, but the number displays on the sides don't work at all, (just the tens column). I press the menu button again and the "time" lights up. I press the up and down arrows and it does the same thing. The man I purchased it from said he has never had a problem with it at all. Has anyone ever had this problem, or have a clue as to what could be wrong?

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I recall, there are three buttons on the display, correct? From left to right, a solid red button followed by up and down arrow buttons. You must press the solid button to see the temperature setting, then press it again to see the time setting. When the temperature setting is displayed, press the up or down arrows to adjust. When the time setting is displayed, press up or down buttons to adjust the temperature. Pressing the solid button again lets you watch the temperature rise to the desired setting.

Hope this helps, and hope it is correct!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I recall, there are three buttons on the display, correct? From left to right, a solid red button followed by up and down arrow buttons. You must press the solid button to see the temperature setting, then press it again to see the time setting. When the temperature setting is displayed, press the up or down arrows to adjust. When the time setting is displayed, press up or down buttons to adjust the temperature. Pressing the solid button again lets you watch the temperature rise to the desired setting.

Hope this helps, and hope it is correct!
This is what I did but it doesn't work. I've contacted Hix and am waiting for a reply. I'm hoping COEDS is correct and it's just a re-set button.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts