T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -

I run a very small DTG shirt printing business. I have a serious deadline and I need to get printing again by Wednesday. I just got an ambiguous error that says "Ink Pouch Error White 12" and the only thing I can find online is in the manual that says to replace the pouch.

I cant do that because I havent been approved as a brother "partner" yet. Using the other pouch from #34, I have confirmed that it is the pouch and not the slot. Does anyone know what I could do? Does anyone have a white pouch I could buy from them and pay for expedited shipping?

I hope I'm not screwed.... Thank you.

Hank

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Every time I have gotten that error I cleaned the end of the pouch and the carrier real well. Be sure to carefully scrape all of the old dried white ink off and then make sure that the ink cart is pushed in all of the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happens to me all the time, the cartridge is either not making full contact with its receiver because of the ink build up between it and the printer or the ink pouch has become bunched up the inside cartridge and needs to be rewound.

Try cleaning off any built up ink inside the receiver, I have a long handled pair of tweezers for the job and check the pouch to see if its snagging on itself.

Hope that helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts