T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Zazzle is offering Dark T-shirts

I just opened a Zazzle shop and had a problem uploading the gallery logo. I made the logo 500x50 pixels, 72dpi, in JPG format (as required), but when I tried uploading it, it come out enormous and blurry! :confused:

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Re: Zazzle is offering Dark T-shirts

I made the logo 500x50 pixels, 72dpi, in JPG format (as required), but when I tried uploading it, it come out enormous and blurry!
It sounds like the number of pixels in your logo may have been smaller than that to start with, and if you resized it larger in a graphics program, you would be stretching the pixels to make it blurry.

Or it could be that you have the final image dimensions off a bit before you uploaded it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help, Rodney :)

I made the image in Flash, giving it the dimensions specified by Zazzle... I just re-checked the size and it's 385x50, so there should be no problem there :confused:

Another funny thing that happened is that when I tried to upload it as a GIF, I just got sent to a "Can't open page" page...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The logo is suposed to go on the upper-lefthand corner of the page, where the name of the store currently is.

Thanks for taking the time to check out the gallery; it feels great to get a positive comment on a design! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts