T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

I've have recently ran into a problem with the tshirt color beeding through the design. I normally use 100% cotton shirts but ran into a good deal for some 50/50 Jerzees. after printing a few I noticed the bleeding. I thought it could be the ink so I printed/pressed a Gildans 100% and there was no bleeding. I then went out a purchased a Jerzees 100% and there was no bleeding. I use Jet Opaque for darks and have not had this problem until I pressed the 50/50 shirts. Is there something I am missing with the 50/50 shirts? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks in advance for the help.

Brotha' Wisdom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Rhonda. I've tried everything, the 50/50 continues to bleed through. Once agian, I have no problem with the paper when I use the 100% cotton, GO FIGURE. What paper are you using?
Brotha' Wisdom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You Guy's/Gal's ARE AWESOME!!!! I reduced the transfer time down to 12 seconds and there was no bleeding. I did a black shirt with lots of white lettering and background and the black did not bleed through. The colors red/blue were as vibrant as ever.:)

Thanks again for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.