T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some equipment and got this program with it and I can't seem to figure out how to get images like skulls and stuff I can't find it I looked on you tube and see some videos but they already have the image pulled up so if anyone can help that would be great thanks

· Registered
9,603 Posts
A reread does seem like he is trying to "open" a file into corel. If that is the case then Mitch should note that all image files (specifically raster images which usually end with a file extension of jpg, gif, png, and others cannot be opened in corel draw. As explained by butch, you must create a new empty file then import the raster image into the corel draw file.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help I think I have it figured out I know it might of sounded like a stupid question but I'm new at this ill probably have lots more stupid stuff to ask the more I get into this business thanks again for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.