T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Epson 7510 printer so I could do wide transfers as well as regular ones. I set up the printer as directed by proworlds video set my pixels for hi. The first print looked faded. The second came out washed. It was suppose to be red but came out pink... I am just starting out with this at my tattoo shop. The shirts need to look professional not bla... Any ideas.... I did notice the corner of the transfer has a long ink smudge... Is it the transfer paper or the printer??? I used the 795 Opaque paper from proworlds. And the printer was Epson 7510...:confused:

· Registered
7,155 Posts
FYI, did you know the Epson Refill cartridges use Batteries? Bought ours from Hotzone360. Experienced some issues about a year after we put them to use. Called Cobra to see how much theirs cost, and the person told me theirs have batteries. So, I took my hotzone360 apart and sure enough theirs have batteries too.

One problem is that the Epson non-oem's don't tell you when your inks running out. They did at the beginning.

· Registered
20 Posts
this is the same printer i have and i have done over 1k prints on it soinds like u need to do a head cleaning to get it primed up good then your printing need to be on quality to lay down some ink or fine here is some of my work

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.