T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This company could better satisfy customers like me. I will tell you how, I'm a difficult customer, I have an Armed Forces Pacific address. Customers like me will look at a shipping information section first when they want to buy. They also, check if APO/Armed Forces is listed as a shipping address on the site. I have done both, under shipping information there is no disclaimer for Armed Forces, you could appear military friendly listing something in that section even if it's "We dont ship or shipping may vary due to using a different carrier or contact customer support". You do list your default carriers which is helpful on finding shipping information. My problem I picked everything out registered and now I get a message saying you won't ship, can you find a different shipping carrier that can accommodate buyers like me. I'm sure this is the first time you have had a customer with this problem and I know you will be able to help, I do have a $450 order, I hope this is sizable enough for you to go through the trouble.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have found a solution, sites like www.shipitapo.com will trick your carriers into thinking they are sending packages to the continental US. Once the package arrives at the websites proxy address it will forward it to the APO/FPO/DPO address. I hope this information helps you in the future, I found my own niche making post-deployment and unit t-shirts using GSA authorized t-shirts for fundraising for different functions for our troops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.