T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought Pro World 15x15 press in April, I was using it probably 3 times, it was fine. The press was dusty and scratched, but I was planning to print on it so I didn't care. My first concern, there are 3 spots( like the surface wasn't sanded properly) on the inside plate, that heats, it makes the surface not smooth.I was printing some transfers on little piece of wood, the spots gets on the transfers, once you print..Anyways, I called customer service, and since the press wasn't for the wood printing, they couldn't really help me.
Now, I have a new problem, my screws on the top pop out and fly! I had one screw popped out, I put it back. While I was waiting another screw was flying, it is actually becoming dangerous to stand next to the machine.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Please contact us and we will replace the machine. It is always best to contact the supplier directly, rather than on the post, to get immediate action.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did, Pro world will send me new screws, I will try it if it doesn't work out, I will send the machine back. After I posted the thread yesterday, I put all the screws back to the machine and it popped again, it looks it's just doesn't hold there. Pro world, would you like my pic next time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow, the screw popped out at third trial. :(

I just purchased 15 x 15 transpro (guess the same brand as yours) at $299 (it doesnt ask for the shipping fee altho I chose the express one.).

I'm afraid of using mine already.. but hopefully mine works very well without any problem for a long long time.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I did, Pro world will send me new screws, I will try it if it doesn't work out, I will send the machine back. After I posted the thread yesterday, I put all the screws back to the machine and it popped again, it looks it's just doesn't hold there. Pro world, would you like my pic next time?
Please give us a call so we can make an exchange for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Missyouhh,
I have tried new screws, they didn't work, but Proworld are excellent on customer service. Give them a call and they will replace the machine. I got another one it work fine so far.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I cant say enough good things about Pro World. I recieved my 15 x 15 Transpro and had some problems with the delivery and packaging which caused some minor/major headaches.

I emailed ProWorld in the middle of the night and they responded within minutes of opening up for business next day. The good people at ProWorld went above and beyond not only to rectify the situation but to make it better than it was before.

When dealing with ProWorld you are dealing with real pro's with a solid business model. They have restored my faith in good business and Im happy to say I will be their customer so long as I am in the business.

Sincerly,
Gonz

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I like the press. The bottom part is coming off a Lil maybe some glue would keep it on. I also got some sample transfers. The problem was I didn't know what was cold or hot peel . I got some transfers from another company that I will try

·
Registered
93 Posts
John,

Try using the teflon bottom plate cover with the elastic edges. I use it on my Hotronix, and it works great. That will keep your shirts from pulling the bottom pad up. goes on like a big flat sock

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts