T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Pro 5 Super Heavyweight t-shirts at or who's the manufacturer and do they have a website?

I know that they are mainly sold in Los Angeles and I have a few of the t-shirts but would like to start to sell them here in Minnesota.

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
There's another thread here somewhere about Pro5, but I'm not sure what came of it.

If you look in the collar of the t-shirt, you can get the RN number from the label and do an RN number search to find the contact information for the manufacturer (or you can post the RN number here and we can look it up for you :))

·
2,957 Posts
If there was no RN number Pro 5 may be a relabel of another brand of shirt. I've never heard of them.

I know someone else here was looking for them a while ago, but I don't think anything was ever determined.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey there . i'm a pro5 direct sales rep. pro 5 is my uncles company. if you are interested in getting t's let me know and depending on how many i can possible set you up as a wholesale buyer. j

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey there . i'm a pro5 direct sales rep. pro 5 is my uncles company. if you are interested in getting t's let me know and depending on how many i can possible set you up as a wholesale buyer. j
Any contact details, I am interested in the shirts, send me an email let me know what the price range is (sizes XL- 5XL)
Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
there's no rn# but i did manage to get their info through wholesale store out here in san diego.

Pro5/3100 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Tel. 323 2340555
Fax 323 2344558

According to their pricelist they have Atheletic, Super Heavy, and Signature series.
I ordered from them but to tell u the truth it was a bit of a pain just because it didn't seem like anyone over there spoke any understandable english. Hope this was a help. I know I was looking for these shirts for a while. they're the same prices as Shaka wear shirts. both are good shirts. I'm still trying to get the contact for ProT's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any contact details, I am interested in the shirts, send me an email let me know what the price range is (sizes XL- 5XL)
Thanks. Monica

·
Registered
3 Posts
RE: Pro 5 t-shirts...I am interested in the shirts, send me an email let me know what the price range is (sizes XL- 5XL)
Thanks.

·
Registered
986 Posts
there's no rn# but i did manage to get their info through wholesale store out here in san diego.

Pro5/3100 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Tel. 323 2340555
Fax 323 2344558

According to their pricelist they have Atheletic, Super Heavy, and Signature series.
I ordered from them but to tell u the truth it was a bit of a pain just because it didn't seem like anyone over there spoke any understandable english. Hope this was a help. I know I was looking for these shirts for a while. they're the same prices as Shaka wear shirts. both are good shirts. I'm still trying to get the contact for ProT's.
that place has horrible customer service. goodluck with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
service is just fine. you must understand that pro5tees are high sought after . which means that we are extremely busy from open to close. thats what happens when you are the best.........

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello all, I have information from 2006 for Pro Club (not 5).
They may have moved. I see the website was upgraded.
These are urban oversized t-shirts. Maybe their minimums have dropped,
I recall I had to buy $300 when I inquired and got price list.

PROCLUB - PROPAC DISTRIBUTING INC.

PROPAC DISTRIBUTING CO.
WHOLESALE ONLY
FAX: 323.234.2807
E-mai: [email protected]

Pro Pac
(323) 234-0400
330 E Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CAAnd another thread where I posted about Johnson urban shirts
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/wholesale-t-shirts/t2827-2.html

I don't do urban anything but was researching.

Susan

·
Registered
11 Posts
"pro 5 t-shirts" or who ever that link is, is not pro5 tees. thats actually a reseller called all tshirts or something like that. 8 bucks for a tee wholesale.... yeah right. i'm gonna scan the new price sheet and make it available for all whom email for it.
j

·
Registered
6 Posts
"pro 5 t-shirts" or who ever that link is, is not pro5 tees. thats actually a reseller called all tshirts or something like that. 8 bucks for a tee wholesale.... yeah right. i'm gonna scan the new price sheet and make it available for all whom email for it.
j

hi, my name is George.. I am looking to buy white and balck tshirts in bulk everymonth for my stores. what gsm ARE THE PRO-5 SHIRTS? Can you advise me the wholesale price for white and balck tees? my email is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts