T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. I'm new to this site. My partner NOVANUTCASE refer me to this great forum. We run a T-shirt private label business out of Los Angeles, CA. I have done a lots of work for labels including Affliction, Monarchy, True Religion, Seven For All Mankind, Whitley Kros, Ink Kandy and etc..... I also specialize in development and production for Start Up Companies. If you need any help, hit me up!!! We'll try to help you out much as we can.:)

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Welcome to the forums Steffan :) That is cool that you have done so many different big companies labels. I am sure you can offer alot of advice for labels, as I know we get many label questions here.

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Steffan,
We're actually looking for a private label t-shirt company for our new brand. Do you have a website I can review your services?

Thanks,

Crons

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Steffan,

I'm new in a business and now doing a start-up in developing own private clothing label. I'm particularly interested in organic cotton clothing. Wonder if you could help me with that?

Regards,
eve
[ Denzmixed.com ]

·
Banned
3 Posts
Hi, Eternalcraves
I have a small production that I need to run. Can you help me with pricing?? It's about 1,400 units total with 4 styles of printing(water base discharge). Also need them in reactive dye.
Thanks, Judy :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, Eternalcraves
I have a small production that I need to run. Can you help me with pricing?? It's about 1,400 units total with 4 styles of printing(water base discharge). Also need them in reactive dye.
Thanks, Judy :)
Hi, Judy
Sure I can help you with production. Please send me a private message and we can talk.

Steffan

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi........
welcome to the forum, even m new to this forum.
m a fashion designer by profession also very much into graphics for t-shirts or other garments.
and m looking for some freelance work, hope u can guide me...........

thanks
KUNDAN

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi........
welcome to the forum, even m new to this forum.
m a fashion designer by profession also very much into graphics for t-shirts or other garments.
and m looking for some freelance work, hope u can guide me...........

thanks
KUNDAN
Hi, Kundan
We are always looking for good graphic designers. You can send me few JPEGs of your work to: [email protected]
AND also see my web: www.sovereign-t.com

Steffan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts