T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
FatHamsterGirl said:
What is the quality like at printmojo? Are the screens soft and smooth or shiny and textured?
I think the printing was top notch for my order. I don't know what the differentiation is you're talking about, but the printing was really flawless.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I've had several screen printers and the first just did a craptastic job....bleeding everywhere and the printers were super shiny. Another did a nice job of not bleeding but the screens were stiff and still shiny. Now I go to CustomInk, which charges me an arm and a leg but their screens are so soft, almost rubbery, and matt feeling but they don't crack or peel. Girly and feminine :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
FatHamsterGirl said:
Thanks! I've had several screen printers and the first just did a craptastic job....bleeding everywhere and the printers were super shiny. Another did a nice job of not bleeding but the screens were stiff and still shiny. Now I go to CustomInk, which charges me an arm and a leg but their screens are so soft, almost rubbery, and matt feeling but they don't crack or peel. Girly and feminine :)
I think I understand better now. Printmojo's screens are really soft, haven't cracked or peeled in the wash and are basically as good as I could have expected from a professional printer. They use Triple J screenprinters, which they say is a really old and seasoned printer.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I think if you have a preference, most printers (including PrintMojo) will be able to accomodate it if you tell them what you're looking for up front.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Rodney said:
I think if you have a preference, most printers (including PrintMojo) will be able to accomodate it if you tell them what you're looking for up front.
You are SO correct Rodney. Hello everyone nice to meet you all !
The texture can be really any texture you request. It just depends on what you want. We can make the shirt feel soft and kinda rubbery by thinning the ink less. We can also make the image feel like it's almost part of the shirt by thinning it more (sublimation look and feel with Screen Print durability) It's totally up to the customer. The most popular look and feel right now is kinda "rubbery" with a soft hand...and a matte look to the overall design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts