T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im sure this question has prob been asked before but im getting closer to starting up my clothing line but needed to ask something. I've got some design that have a border on the outside and white on the inside...i read somewhere that white doesnt show up on transfer paper, or it doesnt look good, is this true? I also heard that vinyl paper can be used to produce white but can i use vinyl transfer film in my inkjet printer??? If someone could please help me out it'd be much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
On dark inkjet transfers, the white of the transfer will show. On light transfers, it will not. Printable vinyl is usually reserved for large format printers designed for the purpose. Someone will probably tell me I am wrong but I have never heard of letter or legal size printable vinyl. God Bless.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
On dark inkjet transfers, the white of the transfer will show. On light transfers, it will not. Printable vinyl is usually reserved for large format printers designed for the purpose. Someone will probably tell me I am wrong but I have never heard of letter or legal size printable vinyl. God Bless.
Even if there was letter or legal size printable vinyl available, it cannot be run through a regular inkjet printer anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts