T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
8,354 Posts
I love it. Thank you so much! You are the one. 3D Metallic. I will try foil on It.(Easy: white ink only. Solid deposit. Semi cure. Put foil on. Heat press it)
If any MIB(Man In Black. Who post more than 1000 in forum) wants this shirts. Just post here your wish. Shirts will be on your way.
And PM your info to Jeff NeoArtist. Both has to be done for not confused.
Not you Jeff, lol.
Cheers! Shirts are on me always.

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Looks good, except for the letter spacing, look at the spacing between the F&A, and L&Y Seems that has to tightened up some to maintain a uniform flow... Sorry but I'm an old sign writer, and just pick on these things ?

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Looks good, except for the letter spacing, look at the spacing between the F&A, and L&Y Seems that has to tightened up some to maintain a uniform flow... Sorry but I'm an old sign writer, and just pick on these things ?
LOL, you sounds like my old in laws. How about you give us NeoFamily design to us.:) If we wear them we will recognize each other when if we pass cross. We are the family who never met each other. Lol. If we wear at shows it will be awesome.:D
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
I'd proudly wear one!
Choose color and V neck. Stylish than round neck. I think LOL.
Jeff, here is one more :D.Keep coming~. How about to Becky? I will love to see both of you wear. Like Justin and I will.:)
Makes Two more if she said she would. She is so sweet. You are lucky man.:) Toes in sand is still on. Lol.
I love thinking deep.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Good morning my Desrest NeoFamily. So happy to meet you every morning.:D:D:D
I am going to open door wider this morning.
All NeoFamily who registered will have this shirts. Limited time and 1ea.:)
I have to make deal with Jeff. Lol.
Simple.
Post here. "i like to have one". With who you are. Company name etc. your history?
Verify by me with THANKS.
Jeff, print and Ship. USA only for now.
My support to hungry NeoArtist. LOL.
Please wear it Proudly.:):)

· Registered
62 Posts
I'm sorry, what I met is, I would like to print the lettering you did on the front. I'm new at this and just want to see if I can get the same results. I know very little about graphics and I liked the way you did that lettering. I've seen other designs you have done, and I think you do a great job.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.