T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a T-JET. So Far it suck's. Doesn't work like it does in the videos. Does anyone know why it's not shooting ink out. I checked everything you could possilbly check. The lines are clear, there's ink, the colors comeout skrewed up. The Blacks look like brown and the grey doesn't comeout. Does anyone have any clue on what I should do before i trow this 8,000 dollar machine out the window.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw it in action. It worked beautifully. As soon as we hooked it up in our office it wasn't printing correctly. The colors comeout wrong. I know for a fact that the lines are set up correct. Ink is properley filled, and heads are clean. Is it a software problem. Anyone know of what else I can do in the program to get the colors correct? If thats the problem.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Which Tjet model is it. If it worked at the store and same one did not work after getting it home. Could be software and color managment settings. Was it hooked to the same computer as when it worked well??

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Ok, getting late, but right off the bat if it's not the same computer and program then the software settings for color managment are problably off. Easy way is to check with the seller on what settings they had. Just because you installed the same software does not mean it kept the settings it had. Just the start of a long laundry list.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
What color is the case. Blue red or silver
Are u running the same programs on the same computer as when u saw good colr

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.