T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just saw a Youtube video where a screen was placed directly into a computer printer and the positive was printed right on the screen and then the ink just washed out with the emulsion after it was exposed. Does anyone have any information about this system or know where to find information about it. It looked super cool and easy to do. It probably costs a fortune by I would still like to know.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hey I just saw a Youtube video where a screen was placed directly into a computer printer and the positive was printed right on the screen and then the ink just washed out with the emulsion after it was exposed. Does anyone have any information about this system or know where to find information about it. It looked super cool and easy to do. It probably costs a fortune by I would still like to know.

It may be considered as CTS or Computer To Screen, but normally CTS operates as an inkless operation system whereas the head of these machines are intended to wash or burn the emulsion from a pre-coated screen.

Computer to Screen (CTS) Today

Luscher High-speed JetScreen

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6j59qNLw1c&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It may be considered as CTS or Computer To Screen, but normally CTS operates as an inkless operation system whereas the head of these machines are intended to wash or burn the emulsion from a pre-coated screen.

Computer to Screen (CTS) Today

Luscher High-speed JetScreen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6j59qNLw1c&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Ya it wasn't this thing. I was like an actual printer that printed a dense black ink directly on the screen.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An interview with UggInStock.com’s staff​
Start as Jonathan Stock.com 4 years ago, Ugg boots wholesale,direct from ugg boots china factory,sheepskin ugg boots,all in ugginstock.com! now have a experienced, effective team specialize in marketing, purchase, logistics, and after-sale service. With their efficient corporation, every trade process from orders to after-sales service, wholesalers can have the most considerate and effective service. When interviewing with Jonathan, the manager of Ugg boots wholesale,direct from ugg boots china factory,sheepskin ugg boots,all in ugginstock.com!, he pointed out that business is not only means earning money, its deeper meaning is trust and long-term benefit of all the participants. To achieve this goal, a businessman should build a team that energetic, enthusiastic, and efficient to provide the best service for their customers. He add that in 4 year of selling UGG boots, he and his stuff insist on giving their customer the most preferential price with the best quality. ugg boots china is absolutely trustful, and the ugg boots wholesale price is definitely beneficial to the wholesaler and their customers.
When talking about the website Ugg boots wholesale,direct from ugg boots china factory,sheepskin ugg boots,all in ugginstock.com!, one of the employees said, UggInStock’s slogan is: For every need, every wants at every minute, we are always in stock for you the best products and the best services. INSTOCK is the abbreviation of: I Never Satisfy Till every Option to Customer is Kind. He said this is not only a slogan but also about attitude towards work, always pursue the best!
What the hell does this have to do with the topic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts