T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
If you scan then you save it like any other picture. The only time you mirror an image when you print on Hot peel transfer paper. The you place the transfer face down on the shirt and then print and then remove paper after pressing and then it come out right.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
hey guys I got some sample ink from new Milford and it is working out really great. They say it is pigment and I did do a few washes with excellent results. I have the cx7800 and it uses the same ink as c88. You might want to give John a call and see what his pricing is going to be. I think it will be about half of the Epson pigment. I did some shirts using Iron all and the results of color were the same as Epson ink. I did some opaque on some tote bags for a produce company that has really vivid colors and they printed in very vivid color. I am very pleased with this ink. Those that know me know I would not push anything unless I test it. The ink is called premium Imaging Products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.