T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, a customer has recently come to me asking to print the attached design in white onto green polo shirts. As you can see the design has quite a bit of fine line detail. Can anyone recommend mesh count etc. I'm looking to print the design so that it fits approx. 10cm x 8xm on the left breast. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks
:)

Attachments

·
Banned
2 Posts
do you know where i can get cheap polo shirts from? need dead cheap polo shirts???
i know single jersey polo shirts are generally cheaper but need with pique fabric but i need it really cheap - can some one help on this matter??

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
:welcome:
do you know where i can get cheap polo shirts from? need dead cheap polo shirts???
i know single jersey polo shirts are generally cheaper but need with pique fabric but i need it really cheap - can some one help on this matter??
What is really cheap to you? Who are your current suppliers?

·
Banned
2 Posts
:welcome:

What is really cheap to you? Who are your current suppliers?
my current supplier is cheap but not dead cheap. I buy polo shirts at £1.85 which works out at $3.33 us dollars which in itself is cheap: cheap-polo-shirts.co.uk

But i have a client who wants one off polo shirt so wants it really cheap i was thinking of going for single jersey one but they want it in pique. So something less than the current price i am paying. And off course they have to be based in UK - cannot import from US since that would be just far too expensive :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts