T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to search for the answer to my question, but most of the ones I found have an older date, and I am thinking there are newer options available. I have about 20 light colored Gildan 100% tshirts that I need to press for a wedding in Hawaii. There is a name and a graphic for each one. I am wondering if there is a good quality self-weeding paper or film that I can use so that there is no residue left on the shirt in areas where there is no print. I have tried the Conde Reveal which is now discontinued and it does not look good at all. Here is the equipment that I have: Sawgrass SG800 Sublijet, Sawgrass SG400 ChromaBlast, Epson Echo Tank Inject 3700, HP Color Laser Printer, GeoKnight D20 Heat Press, Adobe Photoshop. Any and all help would be MOST appreciated as I need to get these shirts out the door by tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I'd go for the "FOREVER Laser Transparent" to be safe.
You could also try the Reveal-S sublimation paper, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with Sawgrass inks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use the sawgrass sg800.. I need help!!!!!once I heat press, paper is stiff to peel and sometimes ink pulls off...I've tried different settings..375 at 30 to 40 seconds..the more time,the worst it gets...

·
Registered
631 Posts
I do print sublimation onto cotton using the Neenah Image Clip paper for both light and darks.
I also hold a US patent for this process so it is a myth that you can,t sublimate onto cotton. The key is ONTO.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Joe, My patent has nothing to do with a paper but if it did and someone violated the patent it is like someone stealing your personnel belongings if they new it was yours.

·
Registered
631 Posts
My patent is printing with white toner on cotton apparel with sublimation dyes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.