T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I do a spray and wipe, the tee wrinkles on the pallet. Without wiping I do get a little bit of fiber stand up. At least enough to bug me. Is anyone else experienced the same. What was your solution?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have experienced all that with the next level shirts. What I noticed with them is you can use less spray and get the same results as if you used more. I have heard things with the way people load as well some people just place it on the pallet and lock in place with the frame. Other's thread the shirt on to the pallet and then lock it in with the frame. I recommend doing it this way if you are not already. If you thread it on and use a bit less spray it stops the wrinkles. As the fibers if it's too much after the normal wipe. In your setting turn off the spray wipe feature on the file and in stead do a spray all (do the size of the job) have it spray then wipe. when it spits it out use a ruler or a plastic putty knife to smooth it down. If you don't want to do all that if it is getting a white base you may want to play with it so it puts down more white ink. That helps some too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It sounds like your wiping blade may be hitting too hard. It is just supposed to lightly brush the shirt. The blades purpose is to smooth the fibers and even out the pre-treatment. It doesn't have to grind into the shirt to do this. The wiping blade has slotted adjustments that will allow you to raise it up and lessen it's pressure on the shirt.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

1 Make sure there is not too much slack in the shirt when placed on the bed.

2 Check that the wiper blade is straight as possible. There should be no pronounced curves or waviness.

3 Adjust wiper blade in technician mode.

If all the above fails and you need successful prints temporarily them get yourself a window wiper to gently smooth out the shirt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts