T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just been massivily let down by Crisp T-shirt Printing who agreed a price for printing out designs and then increased it by 20% when we went to pay due to Brother increasing the costs of the ink cartridge which I later found out to be a total lie.

Anyway I have I need 150 of each of these two designs Krome Ink - Coming Soon printed. The t-shirts are white, black, grey, blue and red and in 3 sizes.

If you can do it then please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

David

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry to here that, what sort of deal were they offering. we are only a small company but would be happy to give it a go send me the image to print and Ill give you an honest quote no bumping up the price.

·
Registered
837 Posts
We have just been massivily let down by Crisp T-shirt Printing who agreed a price for printing out designs and then increased it by 20% when we went to pay due to Brother increasing the costs of the ink cartridge which I later found out to be a total lie.

Anyway I have I need 150 of each of these two designs Krome Ink - Coming Soon printed. The t-shirts are white, black, grey, blue and red and in 3 sizes.

If you can do it then please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

David
When do you need them printing, do you have deadline. I can recommend some trade printers we supply that are realiable but as usual the good ones are the busiest.

Let me know if you would like the details passing on.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi,

what were the prices Crisp T Shirt printing were offering per t-shirt?

I have to be honest, bu after first looking and reading up on their website, it doesn't look appealing and i get the impression that they don't even print esp DTG and probably source your print work out, since the website is mainly all plain clothes garments that are available from certain trade wholesalers many of us know about on this forum.

They are probably just a middleman hence why you encountered problems with your order.

Let me know your quote from them, and i'll see if i can help reduce it in anyway.

dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts