T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have an Epson WorkForct 1100 printer and I'm trying to figure out how to print half tones. In the help, it says to go to separation tab, check print separations, then go to advanced options. But when I check the print separations, the advanced isn't highlighted to check or open. Can anyone out there tell me what I need to do to achieve this?

Thanks so much, Robin

· Registered
137 Posts
make sure that particular window is active > hold Alt and press Prt Scn.

then goto Start > All programs > Accessories > Paint.

paste it there and save it as GIF.

come over here and attach the file.

i don't know how you should do it if you're running MAC.

· Premium Member
4,536 Posts
You cannot print halftones with this printer without a RIP. A RIP is required for non-postscript printers. At this point, I don't believe there is a RIP that supports the 1100.

www.advancedtshirts.com has a plugin available for Corel that will generate halftones that can print on the 1100 without a RIP. You won't be able to control ink volume output so you will need a good inkjet film to handle the ink without spreading. The program is simpleseps and generates halftones within the program, so the files are larger than a RIP, but I think this would be a good option for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.