T-Shirt Forums banner

Printing Flyers

1818 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  BidsMaven
I was planning on ordering some flyers but am starting to think it may just be better to be able to print my own. Does anyone have printer recommendations for printing high quality flyers?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
I was planning on ordering some flyers but am starting to think it may just be better to be able to print my own. Does anyone have printer recommendations for printing high quality flyers?
Sorry but home printed flyers do not come near the quality of commercially printed one....
I have a hiti P510 commercial photo printer for my event photographer business, which I used to print 6x9 flyers to send out with my sample t shirts advertising my t shirt business. The flyers were pretty professional on the photo paper to me. There will always be alternatives in life. My printer however cost $900 after shipping
I have a hiti P510 commercial photo printer for my event photographer business, which I used to print 6x9 flyers to send out with my sample t shirts advertising my t shirt business. The flyers were pretty professional on the photo paper to me. There will always be alternatives in life. My printer however cost $900 after shipping
What's the per print cost look like?
With the Hiti P510, you get 660 prints in a box of media (2) roll feed papers of 330 and (2) ink ribbons for each rolls for about $99 depending on which supplier you buy from. Mines is imagepro
Hello,

Nice post keep it going. I also find some very nice dtg printer(http://kornit.com/directtogarment/dtgprinters) site where t-shirts printer available. It was awesome you can also visit there.
dude get them done at an online print shop or somewhere pro. if you skimp on your first impressions people may get the wrong idea about your business and yourself.

just my thoughts ...

i have a print business aswell as the shirts. before i had the 20k xerox i outsourced ...

hope this helps
Setup a wholesale account with zoo printing.com they are super fast and cheap and there quality is great I have been using them for years they can print fliers cheaper than you can buy paper for your home printer lol
I agree with Gareth. Get your flyers professionally printed. We use Automated Mailing Systems - www.amsdirectnw.com/‎

They do excellent work a have good prices. They are also all set up to handle your mailing for you.

If you can't find a local printer that you like, consider using them.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.