T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am hoping this is the right place for this question.

I have an Epson 1430 printer with Accurip and the all blackmax printing solution.

The documentation seems to make sense when trying to print spot colors, however I cannot find anything that explains the proper process for CMYK or four color process printing.

I have notice that even though I choose Accurip from the print options the ink is not evenly being used.

If anyone has suggestions or a youtube link I could watch that would be great.

Thank you

Richard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in setup while your in accurip you have to check the box for all black , I hope that is what you looking for.
Thanks,

My issue is that I do have an all black ink system. When I get home I will take a screen shot which may help make sense of what I am asking.

Thinking on this further this may be more related to the printing settings on Adobe Illustrator versus Accurip.

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay,

Here is my Accurip Settings. I am using the all black "BlackMax" ink system from Ryonet. According to the instructions this is how it should be setup.

The second image is my print settings "Output" via Illustrator. I have already selected separations and I know how to print spot colors which works as it is suppose to using all the ink cartridges as it is suppose to when I do spot colors.

So my question now becomes. Do I have to change the CMYK colors to spot colors to make sure printing doesn't come from just one of the ink cartridges?

Thanks again

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Okay,

Here is my Accurip Settings. I am using the all black "BlackMax" ink system from Ryonet. According to the instructions this is how it should be setup.

The second image is my print settings "Output" via Illustrator. I have already selected separations and I know how to print spot colors which works as it is suppose to using all the ink cartridges as it is suppose to when I do spot colors.

So my question now becomes. Do I have to change the CMYK colors to spot colors to make sure printing doesn't come from just one of the ink cartridges?

Thanks again
I beleave you would check the box to have them as process colors. But just to make sure if you go to there website they have specific instructions for PS . If you go to there help files or support they have videos too. I work with corel and mine is slightly different than PS.
Sorry could not be more help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.