T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I just got my printer back from repairs, a new MB and head. When I try to print, the machine seems to print, but is not letting any ink out. I charged the head, and when I wipe the bottom of the head, I can see that all the colours are there as they should be. Even if I print a test print from the Epson R2400, there is still no ink coming out, yet it pretends to print as normal.

I checked the waste bottle, and it is filling up nicely after all the head cleans that I did.

The cables connected to the head are also new, and I checked them to be fine.

I also used the Adjustment program to confirm the serial number of the head was inserted. What I did was click read, and used that number to insert as the serial number

Thank you for your advice, once again...

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Hi There,

I just got my printer back from repairs, a new MB and head. When I try to print, the machine seems to print, but is not letting any ink out. I charged the head, and when I wipe the bottom of the head, I can see that all the colours are there as they should be. Even if I print a test print from the Epson R2400, there is still no ink coming out, yet it pretends to print as normal.

I checked the waste bottle, and it is filling up nicely after all the head cleans that I did.

The cables connected to the head are also new, and I checked them to be fine.

I also used the Adjustment program to confirm the serial number of the head was inserted. What I did was click read, and used that number to insert as the serial number

Thank you for your advice, once again...

If you just had the printer repaired then I would suggest, before you go any further, that you contact the company that repaired it and go over with them what is happening.

Harry
Equipment Zone

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem is that this guy that is probably on the only one is SA that knows what he si doing when it comes to these machines, is totally unreliable. I am still waiting for him to get back to me, once again.

Any advice will be gladly appreciated.

Motherboard?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.