1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I made a coffee template in corel X3. Its 3.5 x 10.5

So what I did (before I engaged my brain )was
made my design. Realizing that I could get 2 more I added a page 2 and made a second mug design.
Then I added a 3rd page and a 3rd design.

Now I want to print all 3 designs on one page.
That I can't figure out.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't spend much time in Corel.. but I would guess the concepts are the same.. Copy from page 3, go to page 1 and paste. Then , do the same for page 2's art. once they are all on page one scale them accordingly so that they all fit on the page. I would delete the other 2 pages after page one looks good.

Good luck,
Cam
Rj Dollen

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If you drag your design outside of the page, it is no longer considered on "page 1" "page 2", etc, so you should drag all your designs out cept for the one on page one. Select page one, delete page 2 and 3, change your document size back, and drag your items onto page 1 until it fits. If you're doing 8.5x11, then you may end up with some cropping. If you're doing something like mug transfers, it may actually be better to keep the designs separate and just cut the sublimation paper to be mug sized. I started doing this recently cause I was sick of doing onesie twosie mugs.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks All,
One more question.
So what I need to do now is make boxes to put each design in but not print the box or container lines.
Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the help. Learning everyday. Just wish I could remember it all.

Mark

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thanks All,
One more question.
So what I need to do now is make boxes to put each design in but not print the box or container lines.
Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the help. Learning everyday. Just wish I could remember it all.

Mark

If you go into the Object Manager (Tools, Object Manager), you can create layers. Each layer has properties for it: Locked, Printable, and Visible. Visible of course makes it shown to you, printable determines whether or not it will actually be printed (what you need), and Locked prevents any moving or editing of the objects on that layer.

What you will need to do is: Create a new Layer (should be button in bottom left of the Object Manager), select the rectangles (you can find it in the object manager, or you can select them in coreldraw). Drag the rectangles to the new layer, and click the Printable icon, thus making the layer with the rectangles now visible and selectable within CorelDraw but when you go to print, they will not appear. If you will be adding objects/text/etc, make sure to select a layer that is printable before doing so, otherwise Corel uses the last layer you had selected. Also, if you group objects across layers, they will be bound to the topmost layer I believe.

The help file may have some other useful tips, or explanations, but it's a fairly complicated, but really nice feature to learn. I like to use it to get precise alignments when printing on strange things like embossed Wedding invitations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts