T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone... i'm quite the newb thinking about starting an online t-shirt co. in my head i'd like to find a printer that does the following:

1) i give them wholesale shirts and custom labels
2) have them relabel the shirts
3) have them print the designs
4) ship the completed shirts to me.

...in my mind that's the way it works ;) but i'm not sure if printers actually relabel as well! I'm not asking for a printer that does do all i want, i'm just seeing if places like that exist, and if most of you guys & gals that don't print your own shirts use a printer that does both print & relabel?

- foix

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
in my mind that's the way it works but i'm not sure if printers actually relabel as well! I'm not asking for a printer that does do all i want, i'm just seeing if places like that exist, and if most of you guys & gals that don't print your own shirts use a printer that does both print & relabel?
Yes, places like that exist. Many printers can and will do it all...just takes a bit of research.

With most printers, you don't even have do number 1).

The printer can provide you with the shirts at wholesale (usually the garment price is included in their quote). Most printers already have wholesale buying accounts at many different manufacturers (or can easily get one).

The only thing you'd need to do is find a place to print labels and ship them to your printer (some printers may already have a source for getting labels printer that they can refer you to).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts