T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got the jet pro and didn't say what printer settings to use. Plus I replaced my C88+ that died with a C120 so some settings are new.
For now using the epson inks.

For the jet pro which paper setting is the best ?
plain paper or one of the matte or glossy settings ?

when printing clipart is text/image could enough or should use best photo ? (not sure what each setting does I could never find a good explaination anywere ).

Is quality any better or worse with high speed on or off ?

My first printout witht the jetpro and c120 was pretty dull and unimpressive so this is why I ask all this.

Thanks
Mark

· Registered
1,162 Posts
just got the jet pro and didn't say what printer settings to use. Plus I replaced my C88+ that died with a C120 so some settings are new.
For now using the epson inks.

For the jet pro which paper setting is the best ?
plain paper or one of the matte or glossy settings ?

when printing clipart is text/image could enough or should use best photo ? (not sure what each setting does I could never find a good explaination anywere ).

Is quality any better or worse with high speed on or off ?

My first printout witht the jetpro and c120 was pretty dull and unimpressive so this is why I ask all this.

Thanks
Mark
Hey Mark, I think I'd read here somewhere the setting should be plain paper, even in the C120.
Best photo for quality. I believe it is supposed to look dull, just like in the t-shirt. The kind of media you are transferring on would not allow it to be glossy.
Try in a scrap t-shirt and see what happen.

Good luck

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. !
Does jet-pro leave some of the ink on the paper. ?
I just did a print. It was a red skull with distressed wings that were black.
After pressing there is like a imprint of the design on the jet pro paper. Except the skull left on the paper is yellow (in fact all the areas that werered are on the paper in yellow) and the wings are in a light black.
Not sure if the temp is too hot, dwell too long or pressue to much or if this is normal.

Thanks all
Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.