T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I owned an epson wf7710 that I bought from a website that already came with cartridges and sublimation ink. Well my printer no longer works. So my question is can I buy the exact same printer from say Walmart or OfficeMax and jst put my cartridges and inks that I already have? Do you know if it would work the same? Thank in advance for your help!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi, I owned an epson wf7710 that I bought from a website that already came with cartridges and sublimation ink. Well my printer no longer works. So my question is can I buy the exact same printer from say Walmart or OfficeMax and jst put my cartridges and inks that I already have? Do you know if it would work the same? Thank in advance for your help!!

To be able to use your cartridges, usually do not have to buy the same printer.
Most cartridges of epson are designed for multiple models of epson printers.

Search googole for more information.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes, you can just put your refillable cartridges in the new printer. Just be sure the model you replace it with uses the same cartridges as the one your replacing.

·
Registered
450 Posts
EXACT SAME PRINTER.
Yep, you are good to go.
Intitialize/prime the new printer using the gunine epson cartridges.
When it is up and running, then swap the cartridges. You may need to 'reset' the cartridges.

If you can not find IDENTIAL printer:
Identify the type and manufacturer of the cartridge system you intend to use.
Go to their website to verify the 'reset chip' works with the new model. If accessible, download the intstall instructions.
If yes, reset is compatible, then proceed by intitializing the new printer using the gunine epson cartridges.
When it up and running, then swap the cartridges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.