T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i am a t-shirt designer, i work for a company who has a contract with the Arkansas Activities Association, i would love for somebody to help me out find the best way to do business on the side.
but More, i want to know eher does hollister get their shirts from, and Where do the Print them.
Thanx peoplez.

·
Registered
382 Posts
hi, welcome to the forums. So you want to do design work for another t-shirt company on the side? I'd just make sure that the company you work for now doesn't consider it a conflict of interest.

I had to sign a contract awhile back for a job I had where I couldn't create and sell anything related to what that company produced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the lookout, but i didn't even sign a contract when i got the job, am not getting paid nothing. the job is destroying my creativity, so i HAVE to do stuff on the side to keep me going, otherwise i will quit design once in for all.

and by the way. not too long ago, i bought a shirt from FORVER21, and oh my god the printing on those shirts is freakin perfext, it's like part of the thread. can anybody pleaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me where these people do their printing?

·
Registered
382 Posts
deaddreamer said:
thanx for the lookout, but i didn't even sign a contract when i got the job, am not getting paid nothing. the job is destroying my creativity, so i HAVE to do stuff on the side to keep me going, otherwise i will quit design once in for all.

and by the way. not too long ago, i bought a shirt from FORVER21, and oh my god the printing on those shirts is freakin perfext, it's like part of the thread. can anybody pleaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me where these people do their printing?
I know what you mean. My day job is killing my creativity as well. That's the whole reason I'm doing shirts, to actually do artwork that I want to rather than the same thing day in and day out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts