T-Shirt Forums banner

Printer don`t power up

[DTG Kiosk 2] 
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dazzabling 
#1 · (Edited)
Printer wont power up

Hello,

A few months ago I bought an used DTG Kiosk 2 printer. I really use it only a few times in those months (20 t shirt printed).
Yesterday I fill ink (the next week I gonna start my business), its fill very slow. The first problem that I found is that the print head dosen´t have ink, inks stay in dumper only, the printer tried to print (like normally) but dont print (nozzle check don´t have any color). So yesterday I made about 10 head cleaning, the last 3 with error (all red lights flashing at the same time). Today I wake up and make about 2 head cleaning (with error). Then I tried to fill more ink and suddently the printer dies, It don´t turn on. Please help me!!! What can I do?
Sorry for my bad english and yes, Im new with DTG printers

#2 ·
Best thing to do is to contact You nearest DTG distributor.
Your head may be dead as well as a ribbon cable is flooded, which is more likely, cause of errors. Take out the head, check the ribbon cable, but anyways if the ribbon cable is wet and machine does not work, the mainboard may be dead already so best thing to do is contact local distributor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.