T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i just wanted to ask what printer settings do you use on an epson 1100 to print on transparencies for silkscreen printing? tnx alot. i just bought mine and i have the stock cartridges and was wondering what settings i could use to achieve a good setting for printing on transparencies.

· Registered
42 Posts
Hey I just bought this printer and was wondering the same thing. I printed on premium glossy paper setting, all my blacks on illustrator are set to 60/40/40/100 and the transparencies i printed kind of look like a dark brown instead of true black. any tips?

· Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I just bought this printer and was wondering the same thing. I printed on premium glossy paper setting, all my blacks on illustrator are set to 60/40/40/100 and the transparencies i printed kind of look like a dark brown instead of true black. any tips?

hello i played with the settings and i just choose epson paper matte with the best phot option checked and enhanced option of. i get a pretty decent black.

· Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are to epsons with 1100 on their model number..the epson workforce 1100 and the epson T1100..i dont know if they have the same setting but just to be sure so that people can help you more specifically..

sir chard i read someone here post that it has the same make just different model names for the US and Asian versions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.