T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I posted in the wrong forum so I will put it here if that is ok. :eek: I have a small home based setup consisting of a Roland GX-24 and a George Knight DK16. My question is this … I recently need to upgrade my printer and I want to use it for Laser 1 Heat Transfers. Is this printer I just purchased (but have not opened in case it needs to get returned) suitable for the job? My dilemma is it has to be an all in one to serve other tasks any advice, opinions and recommendations needed! Here is the link to the printer :D Brother MFC-9320CW Digital Color Multi-Function Center Printer | Staples®

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I am not a big fan of the Brother printers, but having said that I do not know that particular printer. Can you take a sheet of your paper to your purchase point and run it through a demo unit to see how it prints?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks charles95405 … I did a demo of the product and it seems great to me. Also this particular unit seems to be pretty good with all reviews I have read and it appears to be a great bang for the buck. My hesitation is that Brother Printers seem to be recommended more for office use and faxing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking forward $500.00 is a lesson I do not want to learn to soon regret but the budget is what it is ... :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts