T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't gone through all the posts, but was wondering if anyone has set up a small t-shirt shop business (actual store) using digital transfer heat press equipment. My stable of designs sell pretty well on cafepress, and was thinking about setting up a shop here in central Florida. I would offer my existing designs on a regular basis, and advertise for custom demand printing for clubs, business, schools, etc. Any Replies and input on this subject welcome.

Steve G.
www.goodtogotees.com

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Steve, I haven't seen any posts from folks that have a digital press brick and mortar shop, but there are quite a few from folks that do custom screen printing for clubs, businesses, schools, etc.

There are quite a few people here that are familiar with heat press equipment, so if you have specific questions, I'm sure you will be able to find answers in the Heat Press forum:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

If you don't see an answer, feel free to post your specific question there :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
There is a company in the mall near me that sells heat pressed t-shirts, and he seems to do pretty good. However, you have to keep in mind that he also sells embroidered hats, license plate frames, cups, mugs, etc. which help sustain his business, so it's hard to tell how much of his profit is from just his t-shirts. All I can say is that his heat press is usually on when I show up. As far as I know, he custom makes the transfers and also buys pre-made transfers from other companies. And, I know that he doesn't do any screen printing there. It's usually one of a kind or small quantities of shirts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts