T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
4,577 Posts
No, 4605 is for inkjet printer:)
OK my bad... I didn't know they have a film for water-based inkjet.
Anyway... The same rules apply to all water-based inkjet films.
The ink used has to dry waterproof or heat-cure waterproof.
I've personally tried sublimation inks, Epson DuraBrite pigment, Epson dye ink, and HP pigment ink.
The first two work well. The Epson dye ink is useless, and the HP pigment bleed and fade.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK my bad... I didn't know they have a film for water-based inkjet.
Anyway... The same rules apply to all water-based inkjet films.
The ink used has to dry waterproof ore heat-cure waterproof.
I've personally tried sublimation inks, Epson DuraBrite pigment, Epson dye ink, and HP pigment ink.
The first two work well. The Epson dye ink is useless, and the HP pigment bleed and fade.
I use Epson L3155 with orginal ink , when I touch the printer logo it with wet finger it makes my finger dirty aswell , English is not my first language I hope you understand what I mean . Question if I change my orginal epson ink to pigment ink will it not bleed or fade?

· Registered
4,702 Posts
let it sit for 15-20 minutes after printing, and before pressing and testing its color adhesion with your finger

dye inks will bleed in normal wash/dry cycles
you have to convince all your customers to hand-wash separately in cold water and hang to dry to get any sort of life out of it

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I waited 24hrs after printed still same thing it just comes on finger , also customer service cleaned my epson , maybe pigment ink will solve theese issues? or better to buy pigment printer?

· Registered
4,702 Posts
you can try pigment ink, i'm surprised that after 24 hours it has not dried
are you sure you are printing on the right side of the htv?

maybe you are laying down too much ink, try plain paper setting - highest quality

1 - 20 of 29 Posts