T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I hit the LOAD button the top unit will move forward at a very slow speed i mean slow. Same thing when i hit eject.It also so moves slow then you are printing to the image is all messed up. Not a good time to have trouble have a show to do tommarrow.ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.
THANKS

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Shut off the printer. Unplug the electric cord and usb cord to your computer. Plug the printer back in, turn it on, and try the load and eject buttons. If everything works normally you may have a computer or software issue.

Harry
Equipment Zone

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No that did not work.I hooked up to a different pc. I did notice that my white ink hose from the damper came off and there is or was white ink laying in the tray and on some of the wires.If some one would like to talk on the phone i would be more than willing to call.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
When you say on some of the wires, what wires are you talking about? The last thing you want is ink to get down in the head. You could blow a head or worse yet, a motherboard.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wires over by your capping station.I think they are the wires for youe eye sensors. I cleaned the rails that it rides on. Other than that im at a loss.
Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
If ink has got into the wiring of the sensors, this may have caused a problem on the B044 control pcb of the printer. This would give the fault of the bed motor running slowly as the stepping speed of the motor is controlled by the B044 parameter settings.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What board would that be? Would their be a light or something that would be on indecating a fault?
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's in the rear centre at the back of the print head under the blue cover. There are lights on the board, but they are only to show power and not faults. You need to contact yor dealer if this is the problem

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see a red and a green light should either of these lights be on at any certain time?
Thanks Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts