T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been using scalable press to create my catalog and for fulfillment services they gave me a free sample and it looked great I was really excited to use them based on the extensiveness of their products and the quality that I received I've been finding though that there is Sirius customer service issues as well as with submitting orders which is making me want to find an alternative their prices are very low and as I mentioned there catalog is very wide I have not searched too many other companies based on online reviews but the ones I have seen do not have the price or the selection the scalable press does is there another well-known reliable fulfillment service out there preferably one that does not have a monthly subscription charge

·
Registered
162 Posts
We have been considering a monthly subscription charge for our fulfillment service. I think it is the way to go for those that are selling a large volume of shirts. For those that are just selling a couple of shirts, it's too easy just to order from a regular online printer and just add do not add the invoice in the comments.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have been considering a monthly subscription charge for our fulfillment service. I think it is the way to go for those that are selling a large volume of shirts. For those that are just selling a couple of shirts, it's too easy just to order from a regular online printer and just add do not add the invoice in the comments.

Do you outsource your orders?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.