T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to this forum, and am interested in starting a t-shirt site. I have been trouble finding a vendor that will allow for shirts to be printed once ordered and have my own domain - the closed I found was printmojo - but still at checkout you are taken back to their site. I know there are plenty of places that allow you to create a store under them - but not on your own (cafepress, spreadshirt, etc...). Do anyone have any suggestions on places that can do this...does Busted Tee's hold inventory and create their own shirts?

thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sure, lots of places do this. Try google for dtg dropshipping.

Busted tees has all of their shirts screen printed in advance. Some other big companies similar to them gather orders for about two weeks, then have those all shirt orders screen printed and shipped that day.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
If you wanted everything under your own domain, then you would just need to setup your own website, your own shopping cart, your own merchant account.

Then, you would find a DTG printer who can print t-shirts "on demand" as the funk mentioned above.

PrintMojo wouldn't fit that description because they are not a "Print on Demand" place. They only do screen printing and embroidery.

It probably won't be any of the "big" companies like cafepress/spreadshirt/zazzle, etc. Most likely you would just need to find a person or company who uses the same (or similar) Direct To Garment printing machines that the bigger companies use.

If you post in our t-shirt printing referrals section with more information on your location and what you're looking for, you'll probably get a few leads:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...t-your-t-shirt-printing-design-requests-here/

Many t-shirt stores that you see online have their t-shirts screen printed in advance and then just warehouse the inventory and ship it out as orders come in. There are a few that have the t-shirts printed on demand, and a few like bustedtees and tshirthell that have agreements with screen printers to screen print the orders weekly or biweekly as the orders come in. I would say most are screen printed in advance though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts