T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello T-Shirt enthusiasts!
This is my first post, I hope to do everything right!

Here is what I want to do, print on a piece of cotton Jersey, the important thing is I don't want polyester, but cotton.
And the next thing is I want to print on pieces that are about 60cm win width coming from a role.
It has to be digitally printed so I can create as many different design as possible and of course wide color range.

What I don't want:
-Polyester,
-Flex, Flock, Plastisol, Screenprinting (if not digital)

What I am looking for:
Digital color printing direct to garment width of 60cm on cotton Jersey!

Of course everything has to be washable and skin friedly, turns out this is really difficult to find!

What we will do with it is a little secret, but I will keep you postet and promise to send a free sample to the solution finder!

I look forward to your Ideas Thank you

Philip

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Philip,
Folex or Magic Touch even Forever Transfer paper, Forever in my oppinion is way to rough , theese are both inkjet and laser transfer films,

Good luck, any question just ask,
Laci

Hello T-Shirt enthusiasts!
This is my first post, I hope to do everything right!

Here is what I want to do, print on a piece of cotton Jersey, the important thing is I don't want polyester, but cotton.
And the next thing is I want to print on pieces that are about 60cm win width coming from a role.
It has to be digitally printed so I can create as many different design as possible and of course wide color range.

What I don't want:
-Polyester,
-Flex, Flock, Plastisol, Screenprinting (if not digital)

What I am looking for:
Digital color printing direct to garment width of 60cm on cotton Jersey!

Of course everything has to be washable and skin friedly, turns out this is really difficult to find!

What we will do with it is a little secret, but I will keep you postet and promise to send a free sample to the solution finder!

I look forward to your Ideas Thank you

Philip

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.