T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I was just curious about pricing for screen printing. I never did a large job and just wondering what people are charging. My client wants 2000 dark colored shirts (100%cotton), 2-color front and back and on the right sleeve is a 1-color white logo. The front is script wording going up on the right side (21") of the shirt (in white) and 6 inch leaf at the top (in green). The back has white lettering and a small graphic image going thru in green.

Does $2.53/per shirt sound too high? too low? Not including t-shirts, set up or screen charges. BTW, doing this manually.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sounds pretty low to me. That's a lot of shirts to print manually. It may be an ok price to print on an auto.
If I understand correct, the price was only for printing
correct me if i'm wrong....
Yep - on that size order, it is time for an auto....
Would probably be a good idea to look for somebody to run it on an auto machine, add $ .15 to $.20 and make some $$ without touching it....
That is what I'd do

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds pretty low to me. That's a lot of shirts to print manually. It may be an ok price to print on an auto.

Just wondering what others would charge? If it get's to a point where i don't think it's profitable for me, i might outsource it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I understand correct, the price was only for printing
correct me if i'm wrong....
Yep - on that size order, it is time for an auto....
Would probably be a good idea to look for somebody to run it on an auto machine, add $ .15 to $.20 and make some $$ without touching it....
That is what I'd do
Thanks. I was already talking to others with autos.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Jumping on the outsourcing bandwagon. Outsourcing isn't something you should be afraid of, just make sure you hire a professional.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts