T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wAs wondering if there is a way to print an image and the heat press it without cutting it? I only have a cutter or inkjet printer not a combo unit. I bought endura dark jet and thats not what i need. Thanks

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
If you are printing on white or light colored material you just need regular heat transfer paper like JetPro Soft Stretch. All you need to do is cut around the image and you can do that with scissors. With the transfer paper made for dark fabrics you will need to cut it out with your cutter. Hopefully you got one with a plotter on it so that if you put registration marks on it, the plotter will see it and cut out your design.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey...
:welcome:
this is john
i have no idea about printing as well as its work field.
but want to take more idea about graphics printing...and various type of animation obviously you will use in you printing device, by these causes your work will look like very attractive and pretty...
so please visit blow link for more information about any type of graphics and printing galleries---------------

GRAPHICS
ANIMATION
MEDIA
GAMING
VISUAL EFFECT
TUTORIAL

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.