T-Shirt Forums banner

Print head

424 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Wolfgnaw
Sup guys really need your help I bought a second hand carasoul it works great just needed a few things cleaned and changed, one of the things I need to replace is from the print head the clamp to keep the screen in place I need to replace these rubber stops(see pictures) but can't find them any idea where to look or what there actually called??


See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Kevin. The rubber will flex and why no one uses them anymore. The pieces you are looking for are more commonly made of nylon. You can find them at hardware sites.
Okay thanks I'll take a look around. I thought that was a problem I don't particularly like them I could try replace them or just the head I guess.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.